Basic WET System
The initial product offered by the Planet CPR is the Basic WET System which is currently in customer site beta testing. It consists of an advanced (and "green") 50 gpd reverse osmosis (RO) system manufactured by Next-RO with a post RO mineral filter with an inexpensive device (Stirwand) for creating functional water.
The competitive edge of the Basic WET System is based on the advanced and "green" features of the Next-RO system, such as:
- Wastes less water than most RO systems (1:2 water production versus 1:4 to 1:6)
- Takes up 1/3 less space under the sink
- RO membrane last longer because of back flush
- Fills holding tank twice as fast as conventional RO
- All filters are fully recyclable
A competitive advantage will also exists once the commercial mineral filter is replaced with a proprietary mineral formula designed to enhance hydration and optimize cell resonance (meeting the ideal resonant frequencies best suited to maximize and optimize cell function).